During the last years, in the city of Cusco, there were large hotel investments.
That is why travelers can now choose from a wide range of hotel categories: luxury hotels, boutique hotels & Spa, 4 and 3 star hotels, hostels, hostels, apartments, rental houses and more.
The choice of the hotel in the city of Cusco is important since it will be, in general, the place where you will stay a large part of your stay or even, it may be where you will sleep during your entire trip in Cusco.
Therefore, we recommend that before making a decision you evaluate the following points:
1. The comfort. During the trip, you will walk several tourist attractions on foot. In many of them, even, you must ascend and descend Inca platforms. For them, perhaps comfort and services provided by a hotel above all other aspects are essential.
2. The proximity to the main and central places of the city of Cusco. Remember that many streets have slopes and depending on your physical condition it can sometimes be exhausting to walk to the different sites (of course, you can take a taxi if you wish).
3. Enjoy. If you are young, you may be interested in staying in an accommodation where parties and activities are organized at night.
4. Gastronomy. Maybe you want to be near restaurants and bars. Many tourists take the opportunity to taste Peruvian food during the trip.
5. Tranquility. You can stay in a hotel near the main sites of the city but not do it in the place of greatest tourist concentration.
Since there are many other factors to evaluate when making this decision such as the economy, comfort and services offered by the different hotels in Cusco, among other aspects. We only name you some of them.
Accommodation in Cusco City
Below you can read a summary of the most reserved accommodations in Cusco on the booking.com platform. If you still do not find the one for you or want to know more accommodation options, click on the button “MORE HOTELS IN CUSCO“.